1. I absolutely love being tall, I’m 5’10.5” and extremely proud of it.
2. I grew up thinking I would be the first girl in the NBA.
3. Speaking publicly in front of people terrifies me more than almost anything else in life.
4. Love and Basketball is my favorite movie and I can recite the entire movie flawless. It really annoys my husband!
5. My favorite flowers are garden roses and peonies, they are my weakness.
6. My mom is one of my best friends in the entire world and I hope to be as incredible of a mom to Maddy as she’s been to me.
7. I have a weird attachment to my cellphone. In fact, I’ve literally had every single iphone since the very first one.
8. I used to be that girl with a sidekick for only texts and another cellphone for calls.
9. I am obsessed with Louis Vuitton.
10. If I could only eat one meal for the rest of my life it would be hot wings from Pluckers with waffle fries. OMG, LIFE!
11. Being pregnant with Madison was so much fun, I would do it all over again in a heartbeat.
12. Madison turns 1 on March 11 and I plan to wean her from breastfeeding on her birthday.
13. I hate with a passion when my husband farts.
14. I graduated pharmacy school Summa Cum Laude and got to take a picture with Magic Johnson!
15. Kobe Bryant is my favorite basketball player of all times and if I ever met him, I would probably pass out.
16. I started playing basketball when I was 6 years old.
17. I sucked my thumb until I was in 6 grade and only stopped because I wanted braces.
18. I had braces twice and I still don’t wear my retainer
19. I can barely cook and I am probably the pickiest, most unhealthy eater you will ever meet
20. I am the messiest OCD person you’ll ever meet! I thrive in organization, but I have to really be in the mood to clean.