This post is sponsored by Garmin, but all opinions and thoughts are my own.
Hi family! I know shopping for the holidays and finding the perfect gift for your entire family is hard, but no need to fret because I have rounded up my favorite Garmin watches for the entire family to enjoy! As this year comes to an end, we all know that New Year’s resolutions will be in full swing – and living a healthier lifestyle will be at the top of everyone’s lists. That’s why I am suggesting the amazing Garmin watches! They can be used every day to enhance your lifestyle!
WHY GARMIN WATCHES?
We all like the idea of having the wellness fitness tracking on our wrists, but how many times have we felt like we were sacrificing style for these options? Me? Too many times count. Garmin offers chic, stylish options for the entire family. Many smartwatches also focus heavily on calories, where Garmin smartwatches focus on whole health – that’s a huge plus in my book!
I can’t lie, when I was asked to partner with Garmin, I thought I would be sharing GPS products with you guys, but when I saw these watches, I just knew I HAD to tell you guys all about them! The have specifically designed these watches for US!
· Body Battery
See your body’s energy levels throughout the day so you can find the best times for activity and rest
· Fitness Tracking
While you are out and about, your Garmin smartwatch tracks steps, floors climbed and intensity minutes and more
· Sports Apps and Animated On-Screen Workouts Track all the ways you move with more than 20 preloaded GPS and indoor sports apps. Easy-to-follow, animated cardio, strength, yoga and Pilates workouts come preloaded on the watch, and you can download more from the Garmin Connect app.
· Health Tracking Stress tracking with relax reminders and breathing exercises, advanced sleep monitoring, and menstrual cycle tracking
· Smart Notifications Receive emails, texts, and alerts right on your watch when paired with a compatible smartphone (It works with my iphone 12 Pro Max). Find My Phone function is also available (Praise God!)
· Garmin Pay Breeze through checkout lines and select transit systems with Garmin Pay contactless payment solution
· Pulse Ox Monitoring The Pulse Ox sensor gauges your blood oxygen saturation during the day and as you sleep to show you how well your body is absorbing oxygen (Super clutch, especially with the current state of our country!)
MY TOP PICKS OF GARMIN SMARTWATCHES FOR THE ENTIRE FAMILY
FOR STYLISH HIM:
Venu $349.99 $249.99
Stainless steel watch case, quick release watch bands available in silicone, nylon, leather and milanese, up to 5 days battery life
AMOLED Color Display
FOR ACTIVE HIM:
Vivoactive 4 $349.99
Stainless steel watch case (45mm), quick release watch bands available in silicone and leather, up to 8 days battery life, and always on color display
FOR STYLISH HER: Vivomove Luxe $449.99
Stainless steel watch case with Italian leather or Milanese metal quick release bands, dual hidden color displays
FOR ACTIVE HER:
Vivoactive 4s $349.99
Stainless steel watch case (40mm), quick release watch bands available in silicone and leather, up to 8 days battery life, always on color display
Vivofit Jr. 3 Marvel Heroes Edition $79.99
Vivofit Jr. 3 Disney Princess Edition $79.99
Durable silicone band, one-year battery life, swim friendly, color display + multiple watch faces
There are so plenty of other options, but these are my favorites! If you’re interested in learning more options, head over to the Garmin website! You can shop my favorites by following me on the LiketoKnowIT app! Happy holidays and happy shopping!